bare All – Right Down To Your Bones This Halloween. Celebrate The Day Of The Dead As A Skeleton, With Trademark Sugar Skulls, Flowers and Splashes Of Colour. The Day Of The Dead Celebrations Originated In Mexico, Where Families Honour and Remember Their Deceased Family. It Has Taken On A World- Wide Meaning, Especially For Halloween As People Dress Up With Painted Their Faces and Dabble In Black Magic. It’s Hauntingly Good. Span>
- satin Dress With Flower and Skull Digital Print On Bodice and Skirt Plus Sewn On Satin Roses At Waistline and Lacy Peplum Overlay Li>
- skirt Has Red Ruched Hem and Tulle Underskirt Li>
- headpiece Is A Black Band With 3d Roses To Match Dress Li>
- face Paint Sold Separately – Item Code 33666. Shoes and Rose Not Included Li>
- this Is An Official Rubie’s Product Li>
There are no reviews yet.