bare All – Right Down To Your Bones This Halloween. Celebrate The Day Of The Dead As A Skeleton, With Trademark Sugar Skulls, Flowers and Splashes Of Colour. The Day Of The Dead Celebrations Originated In Mexico, Where Families Honour and Remember Their Deceased Family. It Has Taken On A World- Wide Meaning, Especially For Halloween As People Dress Up With Painted Their Faces and Dabble In Black Magic. It’s Hauntingly Good. Span>
- satin Dress With Rib and Floral Digital Print On Bodice Plus Sewn On Satin Roses At Neckline Li>
- skirt Has Layered Ombre Colourways and Black Satin Underskirt Plus Stitching Detail Li>
- headpiece Is A Black Band With Skull Print and 3d Roses To Match Dress Li>
- face Paint Sold Separately – Item Code 33666. Shoes and Stockings Not Included Li>
- this Is An Official Rubie’s Product Li>
There are no reviews yet.